I've entered a worshop by a Dinitrol rep. And off the record, he was willing to admit that Mike Sander's stuff gives them (Dinitrol) a run for their money. Given the fact that Bilthammer is first (off course, why publish a test with your product not being the best) and M.S. second, I would certainly look into it! (I've done that and I'm a happy customer)

Further: most TRs are now 50 yrs old and have survived without proper rustproofing. Now, how long will a treated TR live on? I expect that my car will still be there when after I'm gone. What a perspective! [ironic mode off]

Menno

Edited by Menno van Rij 2

The problem with lab tests is they cant reproduce all aspects of real life conditions.

The presence of grit and dust may well absorbe the the more liquid, 'creeping', products. Much like cement dust is used to remove oil slicks from race tracks.

I've entered a worshop by a Dinitrol rep. And off the record, he was willing to admit that Mike Sander's stuff gives them (Dinitrol) a run for their money. ..........

Menno is that really true?

The thinner coating of MS type 1 wax was too corroded to be worth showing and the second MS stuff type had a coating depth 10X that of the other products. If Dinitrol was coated to 500 Um perhaps it would then prove more resistant !

Interesting tests though

Cheers

Paul

Edited by Paul Down