Tr7 Throttle Pedal Rubber Pad

I don't have one on mine at the moment, but just after I acquired it I recall purchasing one from Robsport. Like att the original throttle peddle rubbers it wore out and has not been replaced. However if the new MOT requires them to be fitted we will all be going out to buy them.

Cheers

Howard

Hi Stevie,

I don't recall having ever seen a pad on a Wedge accelerator pedal, and there is not one listed in my parts books immediately to hand.

Cheers

Alec

In fact I do not think any TR was fitted with a rubber pad on the accelerator pedal as standard.

The pedal rubber issue and MOT is to do with Brake Pedals only I think. That'll sort out the RevUp boys with their checker plate pedals!!

See

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_330.htm

Cheers

Peter W

i've got one one my accelerator pedal, it was on there when I purchased the car twelve years ago, never ever given it a thought whether it was standard or not until

I saw this post B)

Cheers

Moe

Hi StevieP

I haven't got a photo but I will take one during this week but I will have to email it to you as I can't upload

photos on the site because I am a numpty :lol:

Cheers

Moe