Do you know what, I ordered £800 worth of parts to get my suspension front and rear rebuilt on my resto project from Rimmers on monday afternoon, it turned up today at 17:30, hows that for service !!! brilliant.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel,

I say +1 for Rimmers also. They might be a bit more expensive than some other suppliers, but they carry good stock (as you have found) have knowledgable people on the phone, and a good website so you can order parts at any time to suit you.

Generally a professional outfit overall...

J.

I used them for the first 3 years of the rebuild until I realised Moss were down the road.. I could have saved probably over £500 in delivery costs over those years, (Rimmers delivery costs are very high)... The only reason I never used Moss was their poor website, Rimmers have all (well most of) the pictures up of each component. With the Moss catalogue its easy and I can pick up.

TR Shop Chiswick have helped me keep my car on the road for 40 years! :)

Does the TR shop have a catalogue ?

Tim

I am in the process of rebuilding and uprating my 6 suspension. Check out Rimmers price for a pair of Koni front shocks - £195 delivered! That is virtually the same price as Moss are charging for a pair of Spax, not including delivery.Moss are also listing Koni at £144.95 each, plus delivery!

It pays to do a bit of research on larger items - my Konis are due for delivery tomorrow!

Happy GoGuy

I used them for the first 3 years of the rebuild until I realised Moss were down the road.. I could have saved probably over £500 in delivery costs over those years, (Rimmers delivery costs are very high)... The only reason I never used Moss was their poor website, Rimmers have all (well most of) the pictures up of each component. With the Moss catalogue its easy and I can pick up.

I found Moss were expensive to order small items so have used Rimmers more recently...even though Moss London are just down the road from me, although that's more of a case of often not having the time to drive down there. Rimmers sent me a TR6 catalogue a couple of weeks ago which is better than Moss' offering IMO.