High Port Head Wanted...Please

Alan, what's wrong with your TR' head, is it damaged without hope of repair ? Can't it be weld locally ?

Edited by Chris59

Alan,

What carbs and inlet manifold are you planning to use, as you may be better off fitting a 4A head if using HS6s and the 4A inlet manifold? - TuRK has these 4A bits fitted and goes like stink.

I've asked my mate Alan (owner of Cox & Buckles) to see what he's got in his lock-up, but it may take a few days or so before he can check.

Cheers

Andrew

Or try Walter P. (don't know his name exactly, sorry). ? I think Neil (known as NTC here) has got his number.

there's always a Plan B. We're working on it.

Alan, Alec

I've had a root around and I have TuRK's orginal high port head (No: 302137) - Alan, you are welcome to use it and either replace it when I need it or until something better comes up?

Cheers

Andrew

Walter's surname is Petchey (I think that's the correct spelling) - try a search on the Forum, it might reveal contact details.

Searched and found! Walter Petchey, 01376 342724.

Ian Cornish

Chris

They arrived Saturday Chris thank you very much. I ment to call to say thanks but I could not organise a piss up in a brewery at the moment!

I owe so many beers to so many people for all their help I will have to buy a brewery! ( come on llottery numbers)

Thanks to everyone who responded it was overwhelming the number of offers of help

thanks

Alan

Alan you don't owe me anything, friends are made for helping when they can.

Bises à Sophie, carresses au chien (ou l'inverse :P )