Replacement Seats for the 6

Interesting shock conversion in picture of tr6 (TR4?) in link . . . enlighten me please :-)

I think Ive seen that pic before and AFIK thats an American 6 with a V8 and a Mustang solid rear axle conversion. FWIW the seats are mk1 MX5.

Stuart.

Mike

another option is midland wheels normally have some bucket seats at malven google them they do various types and colours some are only £100 a seat ?

david

David

500 miles in them and you would not go back there :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have a pair for sale if your interested. They are on ebay if you want to see a picture

Item number 290779941207

They are on modified seat runners and are as low as is mechanicaly possible - not tr trader brackets - and use the existing TR mounting holes in the floor.

Tony

Mobile 07944158981

Edited by TONYL

Contact the TR Trader

http://www.trtrader.com/index.htm

He makes two types of mounting. Im 6'1" and found that with the standard ones I sat to high. Purchased the lower ones which fit flush to the floor. I sit lower in the car now, than I did with my old worn out originals. perfect

Steve

Contact the TR Trader

http://www.trtrader.com/index.htm

He makes two types of mounting. Im 6'1" and found that with the standard ones I sat to high. Purchased the lower ones which fit flush to the floor. I sit lower in the car now, than I did with my old worn out originals. perfect

Steve

Just a quick endorsement of steve's post. I bought the tall specifiction from Carl at TR Trader. reasonalble price, good service and genuine enthusiast. heartily recommended.

Cheers. Im 6ft5 so i definitely dont want to be higher up than the originals. My back cant take any more of the original vinyls, I have to sit so twisted in the seat to get comfy. I have a bad back injury from rowing and I just cant sit in the car its excruciating!