Door pull end

Many thanks for both replies. I didn't realise the screw goes through the door pull as well as the finisher. Explains how it grips it. Might try making them first, if that fails I'll see if the American supplier will ship them over. Thanks for your help. JJC

Shipped mine no problem at all.

Advantage of buying the set is that it all matches and the only thing you need to do is trim the leather thong pull in your choice of vinyl or leather.

Just noticed this recent (I guess) note on his web site:

Due to increased customs requirements, we are no longer able to accept orders for shipment outside of the United States. If you have a U.S. agent who has the time necessary to prepare all of the required documents for you, we will be happy to ship our products to your agent for export processing.

I bought a lot of stuff from Macy's a while back but I have noticed other suppliers saying the same thing. If you get a third party to mail it from the USA as. "gift" with minimal value it wont need paperwork I think. I recently got some nice alloy cover screws and they came that way in about 7 days.

Bill G

I bought a lot of stuff from Macy's a while back but I have noticed other suppliers saying the same thing. If you get a third party to mail it from the USA as. "gift" with minimal value it wont need paperwork I think. I recently got some nice alloy cover screws and they came that way in about 7 days.

Bill G

As long as the size and the value of the package is small the customs form for a personal shipment from the USA to the UK (gift or otherwise) is just a small green form that gets stuck on the package. The form asks for a description and value of the contents and there is a check box if it is a gift. I guess the gift designation has an affect on what the UK customs does as I dont think it affects anything at this end.

If there are a few people looking for these small door pull parts perhaps we could coordinate things and one of us can ship a package to the UK for redistribution.

Stan

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to receive a pair, please include me, my email is canvasco@aol.com

John Worthing