TR Motorsport Events

Hi All,

For those that are interested the last round of the Thoroughbred Sportscar Championship takes place at Snetterton on Saturday 2nd October (the day before Prescott) and sees Josh Files in his TR6 with a real prospect of clinching Class C and the overall championship.

Looks like Alan Charlton and I will also be out in our TR6s as part of the grid of 28 cars, hopefully giving Josh the support he needs to make the title his.

I have two or three spare tickets for the event so let me know if you want them, first come first served

To complete the season for me we will then be at Castle Combe on Saturday 16th October for the last round of the TR Register Sprint and Hillclimb Championship....that too could go down to the wire and the trophy may be decided there depending on how things go at Prescott next weekend.

We usually have a good turnout of TRs at Combe and so we would urge anyone who is thinking about having a go next year to come along and look at the cars, talk to us about prep and regulations etc...we are more than happy to help guide new starters into the sport...it's free to get in at Combe.

Cheers

Rob

There are aloso several TRs in the Equipe GT races both saturday and sunday,i also have spare tickets for both days if anyone would like to come and support us all.

Come on JOSH no pressure just the rest of us TR drivers supporting you in your quest. You can do it.

ROY

Hi All,

For those that are interested the last round of the Thoroughbred Sportscar Championship takes place at Snetterton on Saturday 2nd October (the day before Prescott) and sees Josh Files in his TR6 with a real prospect of clinching Class C and the overall championship.

Looks like Alan Charlton and I will also be out in our TR6s as part of the grid of 28 cars, hopefully giving Josh the support he needs to make the title his.

I have two or three spare tickets for the event so let me know if you want them, first come first served

To complete the season for me we will then be at Castle Combe on Saturday 16th October for the last round of the TR Register Sprint and Hillclimb Championship....that too could go down to the wire and the trophy may be decided there depending on how things go at Prescott next weekend.

We usually have a good turnout of TRs at Combe and so we would urge anyone who is thinking about having a go next year to come along and look at the cars, talk to us about prep and regulations etc...we are more than happy to help guide new starters into the sport...it's free to get in at Combe.

Cheers

Rob

Hi All,

Cheers

Rob

Hi Allan,

You two tickets have gone in the post this afternoon...if you happen to have a good camera with you on Saturday do let me have any decent shots as I will try and do an article for TR Action to raise awareness and interest...especially if Josh takes the championship!

Cheers

Rob

Good Luck to all the TR competitors in whichever event they are taking part. Only sorry that I can't be racing at Snetterton myself next weekend but my Daughters Wedding takes precedence (I'm told.)

Dave McD

I am sure I speak on behalf of all your fan club when I wish you and yours all the best for the day.

A few pictures of the TR's at Snetterton yesterday are now posted in the "Snetterton" thread in the main Forum. Congratulations to Josh Files and John Andon on their respective victories :) .

Also to PETE FOSTER who won the sunday equipe race in his TR4