tr5 bonnet badge

hi dudes my dad has been cleaning out his garage and has given me a nos tr5 bonnet badge not repro whats that worth. he said that he remembers there were three all together but not found them yet this one is boxed and unused

Hi Gary

How much do you want for the badge I could be interested please let me know give me a call 01983 521192 or 07977098141.

Cheers

Dave.

if my dad finds the other badges that he says hes got ill let the forum lads have first shout at the momment it not for sale i was like a dog with to d---s when he gave it to me :P

I paid $100 on ebay for a NOS boxed TR3A badge,

anything NOS TR5 stuff will be bought by someone with more money than sense, as we have seen in the past.

How about a sill, NOS for £350, I was offered one yesterday! and a bonnet for only £2000.

such a bargain.

TRF offer superb repros of these badges ( made in the UK ) which, if anything, are superior to original. I see no reason to spend a fortune on NOS for these due to their availability. I have an original set for TR-250 in excellent condition which I've stored, preferring the quality of the new ones for show. If the day ever comes when I have to declare " Original " or not, I do at least have them tucked away <_<

TRF offer superb repros of these badges ( made in the UK ) which, if anything, are superior to original. I see no reason to spend a fortune on NOS for these due to their availability. I have an original set for TR-250 in excellent condition which I've stored, preferring the quality of the new ones for show. If the day ever comes when I have to declare " Original " or not, I do at least have them tucked away <_<

Agreed. have seen them on ebay from a British company (cant find them at present) for £25

Agreed. have seen them on ebay from a British company (cant find them at present) for £25
the badge has gone now as my dad has found one of the others he said he had