i want a white dash i want a white dash I WANT A WHITE DASH :( white dash is so sexy much better than the much used walnut burr :P i want one i want one I WANT ONE please please please where oh where can i get one im so desperate i must have one or i will buy an :lol: MG :lol: sorry for the bad language but I WANT ONE so everyone of you brilliant fantastic knowledgeable people or should i say chosen messiahs please if you know where i can get a complete unit you just have to let me know

many thanks kevin

ps gordons got one ive seen it on the main forum but he wont sell it to me mind you hes just finished refurbing it and its now in his car AND I WONT ONE i refuse to finish the car without one

Edited by kevinmarks

Hi Kevin

Didn't your mother ever tell you... 'I want never gets'!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to agree with you - the white dash looks really good - especially on a dark car...

Rgds

Hi Kevin

Didn't your mother ever tell you... 'I want never gets'!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to agree with you - the white dash looks really good - especially on a dark car...

Rgds

hi ian

dont care im going to have one no matter what even if i have to get someone to make it for me :lol:

kevin

And what is under the black vinyl?

AlanR

hi alan

yes under the black vinyl is metal oh happy days i assumed it would be wood and of course i have the minor gauge panel too :rolleyes: i thought this white dash was a special one that you couldnt buy anymore but im definately learning as im going along with this car

many thanks kevin

hi alan

yes under the black vinyl is metal oh happy days i assumed it would be wood and of course i have the minor gauge panel too :rolleyes: i thought this white dash was a special one that you couldnt buy anymore but im definately learning as im going along with this car

many thanks kevin

Kevin

You wanted one and wanted and wanted one so much, you had to have one.

When you had one all the time. :lol::lol:

Little bit of work though

Cheers

Guy

hi alan

many thanks kevin

Hi Kevin,

Glad this worked out for you.

Later (TR5/6) wood dashes had a steel base that was designed to take the wood dash.

On later 4s, in the US, the wood dash was an option and I've always assumed that the

optional wood finish was applied somehow to the standard steel dash, rather than a

different steel dash made for a wood finish.

I've no idea what the truth is - can anyone enlighten me?

AlanR

Hi Kevin,

Glad this worked out for you.

Later (TR5/6) wood dashes had a steel base that was designed to take the wood dash.

On later 4s, in the US, the wood dash was an option and I've always assumed that the

optional wood finish was applied somehow to the standard steel dash, rather than a

different steel dash made for a wood finish.

I've no idea what the truth is - can anyone enlighten me?

AlanR

I always assumed that they were applied over the original white dash and the glove box door was deleted and the wood one used instead.

Stuart.