Jump to content

Gauge voltage stabilzer

Recommended Posts

It should be right in the top corner  of the right hand footwell on the top of the inner flitch (the panel on the inside of the outer wing) panel - it it’s been modified, later cars had it fitted to the back of the Speedo or rev counter but I cant remember which

cheers Rich C-R

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phil Dean said:

Look under the carpet in the right hand top cornerin the footwell  the newer ones are a bit smaller and sometimes times  get hidden.



Confirm above, it should be 100mm or so from the tip of your Right toe

when it son the throttle pedal.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.