Polybush or original?

Hi all

I am considering replacing all bushes - would polybush rather than originals make a lot of difference to the drivability and, if fitted,

will polybush change the 'stance' of the car? I have noticed that quite few 6s (and indeed 5s) seem to sit rather high, with a 

significant gap between top of the tyre and edge of wing. Perhaps this is more rated to the shocks?

The cost of making this change is quite high so I want to be aware of outcome before getting the work done.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ernest

Hi Ernest,

SuperPro bushes had no effect on the stance of my 4A and the driving/control appeared to be improved slightly.

The main benefit  is the longevity. The standard rubber bushes have a question m,ark over them.

Roger

4 minutes ago, RogerH said:

The standard rubber bushes have a question m,ark over them.

Roger

Unless you can find original ones, they do last unlike the repros. At least as far as lower inners, top inners never lasted so poly is the way with them.

Stuart.

This has been covered before.  

I still have a couple of car sets of original Triumph NOS top inner wishbone rubber bushes.   There are 8 on a car.

As discussed before.