Hi Gordon,

there is somebody on the USA forum 'TRiumph Experience'  that is making NEW Rostyle covers. 

You would need to log on and ask who, what, where tyype questions.

They are a good bunch of chaps.

Roger

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to the person who is making the covers. The project is on hold while he figures out a suitable way to mask off the cap to apply the black paint for production.

He is planning on reproducing the center steering wheel center pad. Should be out later this year. The maker of these product has done the TR250 bumble bee hoses and the seat springs in the past of high quality. No financial interest on my part, just passing the word along to give him a push. PM me if you want to be on his list. FWIW he is in the USA.

7 hours ago, Kenrow said:

I talked to the person who is making the covers. The project is on hold while he figures out a suitable way to mask off the cap to apply the black paint for production.

He is planning on reproducing the center steering wheel center pad. Should be out later this year. The maker of these product has done the TR250 bumble bee hoses and the seat springs in the past of high quality. No financial interest on my part, just passing the word along to give him a push. PM me if you want to be on his list. FWIW he is in the USA.

Has the man looked at the MGB Rostyle Wheel repaint/masking kits? 

A vacuum formed mask with cut outs as required may be a solution.  No doubt the originals were masked with a more substantial thing than a bit of plastic.

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/rostyle-wheel-paint-kit.html