POLICE TR4 4100HJ

Hi all, just a punt here; I understand this car was featured in Practical Classics or one of the other similar publications sometime around 2009 ( ish ). I would dearly like to add this publication to the already fair sized file I have - any help in identifying or locating a copy of the mag would be gratefully received

RegardsĀ  John Mellor

On 12/16/2023 at 1:34 PM, John Mellor said:

Hi all, just a punt here; I understand this car was featured in Practical Classics or one of the other similar publications sometime around 2009 ( ish ). I would dearly like to add this publication to the already fair sized file I have - any help in identifying or locating a copy of the mag would be gratefully received

RegardsĀ  John Mellor

John,

I spoke to the previous owner last week, I think he has a few bits to go with the TR. Talking to him again this week, will find out what he has

Tom

When my first TR5 appeared on the front cover of Practical Classics, when in Conrads ownership, I called the publisher to see if I could have a set of photos from the shoot. They were very helpful and sent me loads of hi-res images.

Worth a try, if you haven't already.

Cheers,

TimFRONT COVER (Low-res PDF).pdf

220333091_MattHowell_PC_069(1)mod.thumb.jpg.bf2666ee2b7eec98b9710129a528ffbf.jpg

FRONT COVER (Low-res PDF).pdf