wiring loom questions

G'day Folks 

Looking for some advice on who to talk to about a replcement loom for my 3A , i have  few extras that i need to accomodate, including  2speed wipers  can anyone reccomend a company that would be able to help??  Have read  historical posts but but i was wondering if anyone had recent experince 

all the best 

Steve

Hi Peter

attached is said item,  i have  reconditioned it  but  the originial wiper switch was broken when i bought the car ... Alan T  has helpes me out with an alternative   but clearly i would like the wiring done properly if i can 

566925F0-4B7D-4710-8857-604A1CB4169C.jpeg

That is the DR3A unit with 2 speeds.    As used on TR4A/5/250   You need a special switch to get it to work    The power starts at the motor and the switch takes either one or two wires to earth to get the speeds.

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
On 5/26/2023 at 9:09 AM, roy53 said:

just fitted an autosparks one . quite happy with it

Roy

What was the lead time on the loom? A job I'm planning in the Autumn and I just wondered when I need to place an order so that I have it when I need it.

2 hours ago, JK Bonnett said:

What was the lead time on the loom? A job I'm planning in the Autumn and I just wondered when I need to place an order so that I have it when I need it.

Two to three weeks if I remember correctly .   They will do any add on you require.. Like  dynamo or alternator connection types

Roy