Yellow ziebart rustproofing bungs

Hi all

heres an unusual one!!  Any body know where I can obtain the yellow blanking plugs ziebart used to use,several of mine are missing I know there is a very slim chance but I would love to keep everything original and I don’t know any where to look for something even close colour and size wise.

hopefully nige

It might be worth taking a sample to a hydraulic hose supplier as they use lots of different sizes of plastic plugs for sealing their hoses.

If you could put a picture on here with some dimensions we way be able to match it with something?

John

… or sand blasters who put plastic cones into holes in the chassis when blasting.

Tim

Is it simply something to fill the hole you need? If so I would've thought a standard blind grommet would suffice. If you want genuine Ziebart plugs I may be able to provide a few very used ones from my Dolomite restoration. If was Ziebarted from new, all 4 door are scrap so you can have the plugs from them if I can get them out intact. Note most have overspray on them so will need a good clean up.