Hello There,

I am very new to this club and am looking for any information on the TR6 i have just bought. The REG number is OWK167M?

Any help would be great

Kind Regards Lee

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the club. You will find a wealth of information, help and support though the club and this forum.

Please send an email to Derek Graham, our TR6 registrar and keeper of all knowledge about TR6 ownership and much more. He can be contacted at: saffrontr6@outlook.com

Tell him as much information about the car as you can and he will try to fill in the gaps as best he can.

Have you made contact with your local group yet? Meeting fellow enthusiasts is a sure way to get local help and most importantly getting out in your TR and making friends. Find your nearest local group or groups here: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/groups Check them out and see if there are some friendly people on the same wavelength as you. All groups are different, you can go to the one that suits you: 

Mick

Hi All,

I bought the TR as my dad bought the same car in 1973 new, and he said it was the best car he ever owned. well if oil leaks, dodgy reverse was the best he had, I need help!!

BUT she gives you a smile not as big as my dads when he realised I had bought her 

Lee - welcome to the club and forum - what a great story.

Might be worth putting some info on the " Cars Reunited " forum a bit further down the page - make sure you put the reg number in the title.

Also helpful if you put your geographic location in your personal data so it shows up underneath your forum avatar.

Cheers Rich

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, roy53 said:

Hang on , 2 owners from new ?

I think Lee meant his dad had the 'same car' as in a TR6, not the one he's bought. That's how I read it anyhow. 

Gareth