LED Dimmer Switch for Dash Fascia on TR4A.

3 hours ago, harrytr5 said:

Sorry Bob its my TR5 and modern wiring looms have a mixture of capless (or push on) and screwed type. The capless are just normal leds just like the screw in.

The screw in are for the speedo and rev counter. The capless are for the small gauges (I have a clock in place of the original dimmer)

Hope that clarifies Bob.

I have two  forum pages running so apologise for this.

Regards Harry20220421_205007_resized.thumb.jpg.a1c60687facaf519673ee06b490e2830.jpg

Hi Harry...those white faced guages look great...supplier?

Ok a little concerned about the mix of LED bulb types, I may buy one of each so I can check that they dim to the same extent as each other with reduced voltage. It may take a week or so, but will get back to you when I am confident I can do what you need.

Bob

10 hours ago, Malbaby said:

Hi Harry...those white faced guages look great...supplier?

They are in Magnolia, Malbaby

Richard Powney does these and sometimes comes on here. He advertises on Ebay. He will deliver anywhere in the world.

Nice guy to deal with.I do not have his email address at the mo. He might be able to do them in white.

Thanks Bob,

I will ask the question. (Duncan of Classic Car Leds)

Regards Harry

• 2 weeks later...

wow that is impressive, they definitely look too bright at maximum but somewhere in the adjustment you would get a brightness to suit every individual.

Could you tell me, was that using warm white bulbs. It's on my ever increasing list of things to do.

Phil.  

2 hours ago, phil Dean said:

wow that is impressive, they definitely look too bright at maximum but somewhere in the adjustment you would get a brightness to suit every individual.

Could you tell me, was that using warm white bulbs. It's on my ever increasing list of things to do.

Phil.  

Green Phil

Classic Car Leds.