Can't be a problem. I've fitted similar seats to a different car and usually these seats simply have four bolt holes under their seat base. Therefore you have to make up your sub-frame to take your four bolt holes and presumably add runners to this sub-frame. In my case I did not use runners so it was earier. You can buy runners or find a scrap yard or use the old ones and fit (weld) a simple square frame to it to accept the four bolts. You then need to fit the runners to the floor. Do not forget to measure to make sure the seats fit in all directions including under your hood.

Finished Trim - 1.JPG

Removable headrests are very useful especially if you use a tonneau 

and don’t forget ridgards seats

https://ridgardseats.co.uk/mobile/

a company where one of our own members Sam Brown has invested to ensure the company continues. 

Hi Chris,

just for your information , it is possible to fit MGF seats into a TR6 but they are bit snug. Below is a link to the original post with pics in 2009!

I am still using them and still please with them, they have been to France twice and around Castle Coombe on 3 track days without complaint from seat or user.

I suppose they could be getting rare now .

cheers, John