My 25 year old lump of a battery pack has finally died. Attracted by the modern smaller versions that can be stored in a glove compartment. Would need to be capable of jumping older and modern vehicles. So many to choose from! As ever, recommendations are best. Which have worked well for you...?

Many thanks - Miles

I bought a fairly cheap one from Machine Mart mainly to start my old ride on, in hindsight it was a waste of money as it only lasted three years I would have been better off getting a new battery for the mower. I shall watch this thread as I want to get a replacement for the TRs and camper.

George 

Hamish - spotted that thanks but there is very little information about the device given its price.

Trevor - Thanks but it seems that SUAOKI are no longer available. 

The NOKO GB40 looks pretty good (and Halfords are prepared to sell it!). Anyone had any experience?

Miles

If Halfords - find someone with a trade card that could help you out.