UK Quarantaine

10 minutes ago, Misfit said:

Roger and Suzanne has suspicions that they had been in contact with Covid-19 Via a friends friend back in November who had returned from WuHan.

This is not the case

I would be careful though Roger and Sue by putting this forward as you have, it maybe be suggested that having got it, you passed it on to a football team a school full of children and you were possibly the cause of Londons Covid-19 epidemic and subsequently beyond. :unsure: frightening. Sometimes things you do, can come and bite you on the arse. I know.:)

But I am innocent

Hi Derek,

read the posts carefully. 

Myself and Sue believe we had the plague (covid) between Crimble and NY. 

In July we spoke to a TRR member who said he has a friend that returned from WuHan in November looking very poorly.  

Myself and Sue have been self Isolating quite stringently since March.

Roger

I spent 3 weeks in Wuhan in the 80s, and felt really rough when I came home - felt like a really bad dose of flu. My GP had an interest in unusual diseases, and told me that I possibly had what he called "Wuhan flu", which was an endemic variation of normal flu. No idea if that was correct, I've only ever seen one other reference to this variant flu. I suspect my illness was just a response to the appalling lack of hygiene in the area at the time. (Wuhan was a 'closed city' then, tourists were not allowed.)

Pete

6 minutes ago, iain said:

This makes interesting reading, absolute no record of Covid-19 in Dec report from PHE for the UK

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/854816/Weekly_national_influenza_report_week_52_2019.pdf

Iain

Hi Iain,

when I checked in at the GP in early January she did not check to see what was attacking me. However the antibiotics sorted me out.

If you multiply my case by many thousands of similar situations then we have an unknown problem.

Roger 

1 hour ago, RogerH said:
1 hour ago, Misfit said:

Hi Derek,

read the posts carefully. 

Myself and Sue believe we had the plague (covid) between Crimble and NY. 

In July we spoke to a TRR member who said he has a friend that returned from WuHan in November looking very poorly.  

Myself and Sue have been self Isolating quite stringently since March.

Roger
I’m not sure I could have gleaned the above from your original post. However I was trying to make a point, you both thought you may have had Covid-19. People should not just dismiss that because you had antibiotics. If you believe you may have had Covid-19 based on your symptoms that is your belief and had you been in contact we wouldn’t know.

The other point It’s easy to blame others, everything is easier with hindsight. Could of should of done it better. Or known/knew sooner and blame the Government for additional lives lost.
We don’t know why they took the decision they did or when they did. We all make decisions sometimes they are right and sometimes wrong. Like you I did a risk assessment and quarantine myself on March 10th having returned from holiday, that was my choice. If I have miss read yours and others post please put it down to my ignorance. I’m sure you are both innocent 

Regards Derek

Edited by Misfit