Is there anyone in this great club prepared to lend me a Lift-the-Dot punch for the duration of fitting my tonneau. 
I thought about buying one from Moss but saw the price and needed a defibrillator thereafter. I’m in the London Group and happy to collect. Or posting is an option  if the lockdown proves to be an obstacle. Reimbursement of costs a given. 

I’m sure we can come to some arrangement concerning compensation. 
In the same vein I have road spring AND valve spring compressors (used once) if anyone requires these on loan. These too are an expensive tool to use once . 

Just now, Tony_C said:

C431A1CD-6F93-46F5-B958-AB2426712584.thumb.jpeg.081280b9a7e779f318e92f1fd887c5fa.jpeg

Plus a stanley knife or a 3/16" chisel.  Locate the fastener and press on it hard so that it leaves four small point marks in the PVC, then use the chisel with a piece of wood underneath.

Rgds Ian

6 minutes ago, Tony_C said:

C431A1CD-6F93-46F5-B958-AB2426712584.thumb.jpeg.081280b9a7e779f318e92f1fd887c5fa.jpeg

John, is this any use? It’s what I used many years ago (also got another old adjustable one) I’m in Epsom SW of London.. You’re most welcome for however long it takes

Edited by Tony_C
Tech glitch

TBH for what the tool I showed costs you might as well buy that as its done all in one go.

Stuary.

Hi John,

I have a home made LTD tool that I used on my convertible roof and it worked well

have a look here    page 45 I think

If you want to borrow it then that is fine.  PM me with your intentions.

Roger (London Group)