has anyone experienced difficulty getting orders through EBAY.

I need some AF178 glue to finish the build of my TR2 seats. Ebay has the cheapest free delivery option. I don't need a huge quantity and it does not keep over time.

Rgds

Rod.

Everything I have ordered recently has come through promptly within a few days of ETA, probably worth contacting the seller directly if something is undelivered a week after the expect date - most couriers/postal services have seen a big increase in demand for their services in the current situation.

....... Andy 

I ordered some rivets and webbing and both arrived today, took 3/4 days

Chris

I've ordered several items through eBay in the last 2 weeks. Everything arrived very promptly last week.

This week, Royal Mail seem to have slowed down, with a couple of packages taking 2-3 working days longer than expected.

I ordered upholstery spray adhesive from Frost about 10 days ago. That arrived quickly by courier. I don't believe RM will accept flammable goods including aerosols. Could that be your problem?

Nigel

Edited by Nigel Triumph
Typo

Same for me 2/3 days later this week.

Speaking to our postie today he was saying they are run off their feet worse than Xmas to the point they have had to take on loads off temporary staff which I suppose in a strange way will help all the folk who have lost jobs to earn some money while helping all of us stay sane with a few projects.

Andy