Priorities in life.......

Husband:

My wife is missing.

We had a falling out over something silly, so she drove off yesterday and has not come home since...

Sergeant at Police Station:

What is her height sir?

Husband:

I'm not sure, a little over five-feet tall?

Sergeant:

What’s her weight?

Husband:

Don't really know? Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant:

Colour of her eyes?

Husband:

Sort of brown, I think? Never really noticed.

Sergeant:

Colour of hair?

Husband:

Changes a couple times a year.

Maybe blonde now? I can’t remember.

Sergeant:

What was she wearing?

Husband:

Could have been trousers, jeans or maybe a skirt? I don't know exactly.

Sergeant:

What kind of car did she go in?

Husband:

She drove off in my one of my classic cars.

Sergeant:

What kind of classic car was it?

Husband: (sobbing)

It's a pimento red 1972 TR6 CP model which has had the head ported & polished, race valves stem conversion, bronze guides, roller rockers.  It was bored out to 40 thou, has a tuffrided crank, ARP big end bolts, lead copper bearings 360 and pinned thrust washers, dynamically balanced lightened flywheel, seven bolt flywheel conversion. Newman fast road cam. Lowered 20mm with Moss uprated springs front and back.

TRE Koni rear telescopic conversion and Koni front shocks. Superpro bushes all round. EBC front brake kit: split calipers with vented discs and Hawk pads. Uprated rear hubs with thicker flange and Proptech drive shafts. Front alloy hubs and bigger stub axles. Superpro bushes on strengthened diff mountings. Bosch fuel injection pump conversion with Prestige underslung throttle linkage and braided injector hoses. Lumination electronic ignition, Cobalt blue HT lead set and a Flamethrower coil. Ceramic coated Phoenix stainless steel manifold and big bore cross box to standard design.

Kenlow 14” pusher fan fitted. Aluminum radiator with custom self-bleeding and improved cooling system to stop hot running on number 5 & 6 cylinders. Spin-on filter conversion with a K&N oil filter fitted. Mk2 MX5 leather seats with horizontal slats and separate headrests. Walnut dash. Standard spec black trim and carpets with a 15” CR steering wheel fitted.

........(he continues to cry).

Sergeant:

Don't worry sir, we'll find your TR6.

3 hours ago, iain said:

Get Well Soon Andrew! :D

1 hour ago, Fireman049 said:

Yes, get well soon Andrew.

Best wishes ~

Tom.

Iain, Tom

I'd much sooner take a battering from Bev than have a stroke - although that said, the injuries would probably much take longer to heal though! :D

Cheers, Andrew