Tonneau fittings detail

I am after the detail for the tonneau fastener at the back of the cockpit on the body where the soft top webbing attaches. It is for the early long door car with the small studs and tenax fastener.

My short door car has a solid chrome piece with the stud welded to the middle and the screw holes each side of it. The long door car didn't have anything when bought.

Any advice on the original detail, a photo perchance, greatly appreciated.

John

not saying mine is correct but it has the lift dot stud through the hood webbing and alongside this a selftapper each with a small washer. Seems to hold the webbing ok. 

No specific pictures just some I took whilst “messing about” fitting my hardtop. 

99FFDA74-33B6-4ABE-8B3E-808C14EFBE6B.jpeg

69AA7489-63D7-462F-8C52-23B107618ACD.jpeg

Edited by Hamish
Pics
14 hours ago, Jonathan Smith said:

John picture of the webbing fixing on my long door 2 TS349

Hope this is of some help 

Jonathan 

4DD2AA4E-C7F3-4685-893D-0D856ACFDE7B.jpeg

That looks appropriate. We had our All British Day in Sydney today. My TR2 is the only car with the plate with the stud in between the attachment screws. All the other cars, 3As, were like this. I'm assuming that is the original design.