Chilly drive this morning

It was the monthly gathering of one of our local car clubs today and as my 3a has spent far too long in the garage it was an occasion to have a drive. It was 1 degree centergrade when I left home through almost 40 km of thick fog at around 90 km/h for most of the way (gps speedometer) and 0 degrees in Bergerac, or so I am told by someone who told me it was too cold to come in their Ferrari :) , with the roof down, ( its the whole point of owning an open car isnt it ?) and no heater, as it seemed to much bother to modify the hoses and fittings to get round my hs6s, It put a smile on my face. Can anyone recommend a way of removing the smile as I think it is frozen on

Cheers

Alan

Edited by Kiwifrog

As I told you on facebook, I'm afraid you are getting old, my "Kiwifriend" ! :P

Edited by Chris59

It was the monthly gathering of one of our local car clubs today and as my 3a has spent far too long in the garage it was an occasion to have a drive. It was 1 degree centergrade when I left home through almost 40 km of thick fog at around 90 km/h for most of the way (gps speedometer) and 0 degrees in Bergerac, or so I am told by someone who told me it was too cold to come in their Ferrari :) , with the roof down, ( its the whole point of owning an open car isnt it ?) and no heater, as it seemed to much bother to modify the hoses and fittings to get round my hs6s, It put a smile on my face. Can anyone recommend a way of removing the smile as I think it is frozen on

Cheers

Alan

The way the weather's heading at the moment, think you'll be smiling for some time yet :)

Kevin

Hi Alan,

not quite 0'C here this afternoon but had to get out for a drive and swift half.

It was sunny but it still rained (a little).

The home run was dry but still very chilly.

Thankfully the heater works - so nice toasty toes.

Roger

Roger

Toasty toes aaaaah that would be a dream come true :)

Edwin

Where I live I cant ever remember salt being put on the roads, despite it getting down to minus 10 degrees at night in winter quite often, about 5 years ago we had about 10 days of negative temperatures and a fair bit of snow, and apart from the motorways not a single gritter or salt spreader to be seen :D

Cheers

Alan

Edited by Kiwifrog