Stoneleigh TISS

Hi all

Just been to the Stoneleigh show and it was brilliant. Good turn out for the TR 7's.

Malclom RAP sounds great in the sheds,( nearly as loud as mine) I hung around the sheds at the end of the show

to see and hear all the cars. Me and my nephews though this to be the best part of the show. The weirdest TR 7 had to be the bright yellow one with a 7.6 ltr Lincon continental engine with aprox 400+ bhp

The show was great good to see you all, bring on the next show

Well I got the bits I needed. A pair of halogen headlights for RAP,a PCV (brake proportioning valve) for the track car and an easy bleed kit. Met a few of you too and saw some nice '7s. I'm also glad to hear that rumours this was to be the last Stoneleigh Triumph parts show have proved to be wrong.

Click HERE for a gallery of Stoneleigh 2006 pictures, though I seem to have missed the TR7.6!

Cheers

Malcolm.

Got to say it was a better show this year.

Amazed at the daft prices some people were asking. Particularly some of the individual stands with people clearing out little more than junk yet asking as much or more than the dealers selling new bits with warranties.

There weren't so many classics in the car park but that wasn't too strange given the weather.

Yep I agree, very good show - shame about the weather, but we still made the trip down the M1 in my friend's yellow Spitty with the roof off! Yes, we must be mad, I know!

Shame there were no TR7s for sale that I liked the look of, I'll keep searching...

Saw the 'TR7.6' - wonder who did that conversion? Looks impressive, I'd have like to seen it with the bonnet up and heard it running. Come on, who owns it? If you read the Forum, then please give us some more info on this crazy contraption!! :)

Ally

Ally... There was a nice Gold FHC in one of the halls: personally, I didn't like the steering wheel much, it was more suited to a Mazda; but the car was unpriced: just drive it away for the cost of my Taxi Fare..

Not a lot of help, and one wonders just how serious he was about getting rid...! Maxwell :rolleyes:

Pitch was only £40 with 2 tickets included-worth every penny, and we didn't put a price on our 6, more thru bad planning- I thought it was on the sheet in the screen!

But if someone has a real interest, they will generally take the time to ask.

Rob.