From across the pond.... and a lack of progress..!

Hello All

Been a lack of progress with my basic restoration mainly due to being given notice on the workshop and having to move the 6 to a "storage only" garage just round the corner (its in with my MGA)

Its amazing how much stuff (parts, tools, MIG welders, metal folders etc ) you realise you have ! - managed to pack most of the removed and purchased spares into the 6 and loosely assemble to car - windscreen wings etc - the rest is in the attic and spare room at home - my partner finds it mildly amusing ! - the rest had to go into my garage.

More bad news - was diagnosed with prostate cancer on the 20th Of Dec - picked up very early, so very confident of a successful outcome, but does tend to crystallise your view on life -far too many projects ! still very keen to finish the 6, but need to finish my 1984 Mini so I can squeeze the 6 into my single garage and take things from there.

In the meantime I'll keep buying bits for 6 ! anyone have a front valance and nearside front wing for sale ?!

A few pics of the 6 "at rest" in its new location

All the best

Matt

post-13669-0-48316200-1483889141_thumb.jpg

post-13669-0-80772200-1483889172_thumb.jpg

post-13669-0-60643200-1483889197_thumb.jpg

post-13669-0-36764600-1483890041_thumb.jpg

Hope all goes well with the prostrate Matt. I had some tests done and was glad it is only an enlarged one. When I asked if it would make me go faster, the consultant wasn't amused :(

Dave