OOOOOOPHS, Cadwell 17/18th Sept

Sorry posted with wrong dates!!!

The Classic Sports Car Club are holding a 2 day race meeting Sat 17th and Sun 18h Sept at Cadwell Park, Lincolnshire.

The overall timetable and entry list is not yet available but there are 2 Swinging 60s races on Sunday with at least 3 TRs involved and possibly more.

Additionally, the European Triumph Competition and British GT series are attending the meeting. The German, Dutch and Belgian competitors have a 30 minute qualifying session on Saturday with 1 x 20 minute race on Saturday and 2 x 20 minute races on Sunday with 10 TRs including 2 UK based cars.

The local TR Lincs group will be well represented in an allocated show area with the group gazebo near the paddock with a lunchtime "cook what you bring" barbeque set up.

More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Worth a visit for anyone interested.

Dave McD

Standard brakes & 6 j wheels for triumph competition race Dave

Mark

Sounds like I'll have to race but not feature in results then.

Hi Dave,

I've deleted your other post with the wrong date.

Roger

Thanks Roger.

See you there NTC / Dave McD,

Will be a great one.

Cheers.

See you there Tom

Dave McD

As per NTC, great result for Dave McD on Saturday, wish I could have been there for that particular race. Congratulations. However, I was there Sunday and it was a superb day, with a great grid, thanks to other TRs from Europe making a visit.

Sunday was a great battle for Dave McD, and Joe Henderson, entertaining to watch !

Cheers.

Thanks to all.

3 races with the European racers. Unfortunately I nudged Joe off for my first ever overall win on Saturday. Joe put me in my place on Sunday when I managed 2 second places behind him.

In Swinging 60s race on Sunday I broke the gearbox while running 4th but it was still a great weekend overall.

Thanks to everyone for help at the circuit and it was good to see a number of local TR Lincs group members attend and collect the cars in an area that I had arranged with Cadwell Circuit.

Gearbox change and bring it on for Oulton Park in mid October.

Dave McD

Good stuff Dave.

Pity about the brake rule! I swapped mine over to standard at the start of the year, but in the end never did the race in it was planning to (Zandvoort).

I got my first overall win there too (Joe was in that one too).