1955 TR2 Parts required

Hi All

I am looking for a few hard to find OE parts for my 1955 TR2 and wondered if anyone can help?

TR2 Die Cast Polished Small Mouth Grille OE (I noted that only the stainless plate version is now available via Rimmer/Moss) NOW SOURCED

Main/Dip Beam foot switch and mounting bracket for RHD car - NOW SOURCED

Boot Lid OE in good condition (single small centre lock and 2 x Dzus type)

Please PM me

Thanks

Ade

Edited by AJ2014

I was speaking to a guy that has a RHD Dip Switch mounting bracket not so long ago. The quality of his parts is excellent - he has loads of hard to find parts - I bought a NOS Adjustable Wheel for my TR3 from him and it was timewarp good. His eBay account is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/tr2and3bits

His name is Simon Westlake - really nice guy! PM me if you want his direct email address.

Hi Ade

Try Carl at TR Trader (0161 485 5005) - Cheadle, Cheshire. He has lots of spares, but I don't know if he has the ones you want. Worth a phone call. If he hasn't got them he may know where to try. He's extremely helpful.

Cheers

Roger

No connection other than satisfied customer.

Edited by Pogo

I was speaking to a guy that has a RHD Dip Switch mounting bracket not so long ago. The quality of his parts is excellent - he has loads of hard to find parts - I bought a NOS Adjustable Wheel for my TR3 from him and it was timewarp good. His eBay account is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/tr2and3bits

His name is Simon Westlake - really nice guy! PM me if you want his direct email address.

Mr Westlake is as described

numbers now edited as requested.

Edited by pfenlon

Nice guy but I may have sold you a dummy as having checked my emails I bought the dipswitch mounting bracket from him. Knew it rang a bell. He sent it directly to Stuart for me so I never actually saw it.

He may have another, or as someone has pointed out above, Carl from TR Trader is very helpful with this sort of part. Revingtons might have one but you'll pay for it.

Sorry about that. Bit of a blond moment.