Anybody have a recommendation for a supplier for sun visors BUO's obviously had to much of aformentioned sun and now past their best. The LHC is at work the kids are stuck in their rooms doing whatever teenagers normally do on a Sunday morning and I'm here (Billy no mates) surfing the web (NO NOT THOSE SITES) looking for sun visors, but to be honest the internet is a mixed blessing it makes sourcing parts easier, but it also makes it easier to shift poor quality stock on to an un suspecting public. I've had really mixed results with some major suppliers sending me some , shall we say product that is disappointing !

So if anybody has purchased any TR6 sun visors recently and they were pleased with the quality then please let me know, can't wait for the international weekend when we'll have a lot of supplies in one place and I can actually see and feel what I'm paying for

But after pre booking accommodation on no refundable deposit now being told that my mother is planning my fathers 80th birthday party on the same weekend, currently checking ancestry.com to see if there's any chance that he made have made a mistake on his DOB !

ATB Graham

Graham, So you're expecting sun to vise ? ...tempting providence... :) Peter

my 20 year old repros are cr*p too.

Edited by Peter Cobbold

Bought a pair of repro from TRGB.

OK . . . not what I would call fantastic, but, at £26.00 + the dreaded VAT, not a rip off either

I would suggest, I got what I paid for

Rex thanks for heads up on this I had missed this one

ATB Graham

Bought some from TR Shop a few months ago and they were pretty reasonable and not hugely expensive.

Stuart.