I recently purchased a 68 White TR-250 and the car had a set of Bolt on Panasprt wheels and new set of Goodyear Assurance tires on it. This past week I replaced the wheels with a set of 15x6 chrome wires and a new set of B.F. Goodrich 205/65R/15 redlines. The car steers and feels 100% better than new! You can steer the car with one finger and the ride is truly amazing. Yes, it was a bit pricy as the wires were approx 1900 with shipping and the tires were approx 1100 with shipping but extremely well worth it. I think I will go out for a cruise now!

Rich

Rich

Welcome to the forum, great that you got instant response for the investment

Interested in selling the panasport wheels?

Graze

Edited by Graze

Brisbane Australia! There is no place more soothing and beautiful than Surfers Paradise! We vacationed there three times. Yes, I plan o sell the wheels but I think the shipping will be costly. The wheels have a U.K. Stamp on the edges, are they real panasports? Go to a site named Zappa Racing and thumb down to cars for sale. Thumb down to the white TR with a sold sign on it. That is the car I bought a look at the wheels in the slide show.

Genuine branded Minilites are about £150 each I think. The copies are about £75 each, new prices. Discounted prices might be available though.

Edited by peejay4A

Brisbane Australia! There is no place more soothing and beautiful than Surfers Paradise! We vacationed there three times. Yes, I plan o sell the wheels but I think the shipping will be costly. The wheels have a U.K. Stamp on the edges, are they real panasports? Go to a site named Zappa Racing and thumb down to cars for sale. Thumb down to the white TR with a sold sign on it. That is the car I bought a look at the wheels in the slide show.

Rich you're are probably right about the postage, glad you enjoyed Surfers

As Pete said good looking car - enjoy

Graze

Edited by Graze

I think the wheels are Moss Motor Minilites but have received other suggestions. The tires are 205/70/15's so I think the wheels must be 15x6 at least. The Moss Motor mini's are 15x5 so I have no idea what they are. I just posted another post to see if nyone can help!

Rich

Welcome to the forum Rich. Great looking car. I hope you have many happy years of motoring.

The car steers and feels 100% better than new! You can steer the car with one finger and the ride is truly amazing.
Rich

I would say that driving with one finger is not recommended. I've tried it myself, but find it too difficult to eat my sandwiches and hold a cup with that finger on the wheel, so using knees to steer is the preferred method :D

Enjoy.

Darren

"You guys" have a bunch of great looking rides as well!! Yeah Darren you are correct regarding steering with one finger and I as well went back to the two knee method. My wife gets a little shaky going around corners but I am not going to waste the money I spent on the donuts!