from across the pond.....

I think so John - its supposed to come off a 1975 car (mines US 1974) its got the "Triumph" cast metal emblem on the underside ?

Did check the Rimmer cat -

Matt

(have tried to add a pic but get message " you have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments - As a former System Administrator for HP, I have no idea what this means.............) !

Edited by mattyb

...(have tried to add a pic but get message " you have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments - As a former System Administrator for HP, I have no idea what this means.............) !

It means the forum doesn't provide photo hosting, except for a tiny amount of space people have to manage carefully. Most people use someplace else to host their photos and put links in their posts.

Yay ! ships finally docked at Southampton - shippers have contacted me - only 2 cars in the container so has bumped the unloading fees a bit more (approx £100)

Also 6 will be stored outside - hope the weather stays dry and 6 isn't subject to petty pilfering !

Phoning shippers Monday to find out time scales for collection

Morris Minor sold in 12 hours, cash paid and collected so workshop free - Customs forms completed, submitted and accepted by HM Customs - 5% VAT paid - 6 unloaded - 6 will be with me Friday morning -

Then I'll find out if I've bought a gem or a pup !

Matt

Matt, I removed the rubber bumpers from the rear of my '74 yesterday. I was happy to find there were not cutouts in the center section as I had read on previous posts.. Getting the rubbers out was easy. Geting the mounting brackets off is proving difficult. Anyway, it sure looks nice with all of the baby bumpers off. Sean.

Edited by seanshine

Many thanks Sean

I will as a matter of interest, see if the bumper on my 6 has cut outs - its very rusty so needs to be replaced anyway, so has to come off to fit the replacement bumper.

Thanks again

Matt