PRV adjusting

Ok so as advised I've ordered a fuel pressure gauge but have no idea where or what the PRV is or how to adjust it.

I've a Bosch pump in the boot and my setup will allow me to monitor to pressure on the move

Thanks again

Gary

It can be a messy job with the standard PRV Gary. You have to remove a pipe from it (awkward), poke a screwdriver in and tweak a nylon "plug" to adjust, put it all back together, test pressure, rinse and repeat. I imagine the replacement PRVs are much easier to adjust.

Hi Gary.

Here is a picture of mine, as Peter says, it sits next to the tank (n/s).

If you intend opening the sections for cleaning etc, (my strainer was fairly sludgy) get some replacement washers before you start.

If you don't, it may leak when you re-assemble it. (guess how I know.....)

It is not the most accessible of items once in situ next to the tank, so replace the doughty seals while it is on a bench!

Also, the rubber mounts may fall apart as you tighten hoses etc, so think on those too!

Enjoy!

I would be interested in details of you pressure monitoring setup if you have time....