Help! Delivery of 4 wheels (no tyres) down M5 Please

A plea please... I bought a set of four wire wheels without any tyres. They are in Pershore Worcestershire by J6 M5

I'm tother end of M5 at J31.

Can anyone help to get them from Pershore to Exeter or any where down M5 in my direction please?

Many thanks.

My number is 07734 912877

I have no plans to drive down the M5 in the imminent future, but Pershore is just down the road from me so I would be happy to collect them and look after them until suitable arrangements are made.

I could take them to Harrogate if you are planning to attend the IWE, but then again you would be passing Pershore yourself if you are going.

Regards

Ian

Thanks for replies.

I have to wait and buy second hand on a budget and therefore try and avoid courier costs which can be a fair chunk in relation to the initial cost of the item and they can badly mishandle the goods in transit.

(I do live in the vain hope that one day money would be no object and I could get new everything delivered to the door but it isn't going to happen)

It isn't just the cost of fuel, it's the time as well. We used to have a section for members that required a part taking up or down the country or indeed offering to deliver which I offered although no-one took me up on it :(

So uplift and storage would be a great help in the absence of a lift down the M5.

Oh Hi Matt - your post just arrived. Ian has offered to hold them but if you have any plans of visiting West Country any time that would be great. Please let me know.

Many thanks.

If somebody can get them to me near Bristol,I am 10m off M5,J14!

Or to my nieces business 3m off M5,J14!,

I can get them to Exeter as my neighbour goes there once a week!

Pm or E me if I can help!

Edited by PILKIE

Hello again everyone.

Thought I would just let you know that my wires arrived yesterday.... what a great forum!

I am conscience bound to say thanks for the help that was offered and a special thanks to Matt who kindly delivered.

Very much appreciated.

Saggy with wheels now!