Wiring Question - two female bullets with no friends

IMG_4214_zps8bc4e638.jpg

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/mcmuttley/IMG_4214_zps8bc4e638.jpg

As the (hopefully) attached pic shows, I have two blank connectors coming out of the 'loom' on the passenger side and which not connected to anything.
There is a double bullet that are green / white and a single that is brown / green

Apart from a full beam not working on driver side, all my indicators, side lights headlamps are working and i don't seem to be able to find anything that has become disconnected.

Looking at my copy of 'Classic British Car - Electrical System', the colour chart says that the green/white are either:

"Ignition Switch Accessory Position - Accessory Position Loads"

or

"RH turn signal lamp/switch"

(but the wire is on the left??)

For the green/brown its says:

"Dyno field" !!???

or

"turn signal module / switch"

What might these be for, am i missing something ???

Could my dreams have come true and that the green / white connections are just waiting to power my fog/driving lamps that have lain on the shelves all summer.

Ditto - now that its really cold, the fan that has sat on the shelf below, could this benefit from either vacant connection for powermalictricity??

Sadly the B&W diagram on pg 207 of the Haynes Workshop manual doesn't really mean anything to me, it shows a blank runs off the "23-green/brown" but for what?

K, I put it on the general rather than 3 section just in case the wiring colour matters are similar across cars

Yes they are correct on your car as they are the connect in points for the indicator/horn push wiring of a LHD car. If you look at the RH side of your car you will find these cables are duplicated and the cable coming up from the steering column connects into them. This is clever stuff by Triumph to create an universal wiring loom for sidescreen cars that was not handed for LHD or RHD.

ON THE LH SIDE OF THE CAR

Green with brown is indicator flashing signal power (L or R) from the flasher unit via a connector on the RH side of the car where your wiring from the steering column indicator control connects ( only one wire that is covered by a female bullet connector at the LH side)

Green with white is indicator RH ( these two wire are in a double female bullet connector - one is the feed back across the car to the RH front indicator lamp and the other goes to the RH rear indicator)

Green with red is indicator LH (you have 3 wires here - one to the front indicator lamp, one to the rear indicator and one crossing the car to the RH side of the car where there is a bullet with 3 wires in it one of which connects down to the steering column)

Cheers

Peter W

PS If they short out to the body because the bullet connector does not insulate them fully you will fry the loom letting all the special Lucas smoke out.

PPS before reconnecting the battery use one strand of electrical cable between the body earth and the battery as its cable. If there is a short it will burn that thin single strand of cable out rather than your loom.

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

Many thanks Peter

Damn, I was hoping they were the connectricity bits left over when the PO reverse engineered out a lot of the car's previous mods, :-(

Back to my pile of wires and switches and relays and fuses and connectors and stuff on the shelf !