TR4A Carpet Patterns

Now I've finished the repainting I need to do the interior. As I'm a Yorkshireman I'm going to make the carpet set up myself. Just wondered if anybody has any patterns that they would be kind enough to let me borrow.

Alan.

How about a nice floral with big swirls :rolleyes: ?

Now I've finished the repainting I need to do the interior. As I'm a Yorkshireman I'm going to make the carpet set up myself. Just wondered if anybody has any patterns that they would be kind enough to let me borrow.

Alan.

Just bought a mig welder offa yorkshireman

3 pin plug cut off

fitting for the gas cut off

1 wrap of 0.6mm welding wire on the drum

all bundled up so you wouldnt know, christ your a tight lot. its cheaper to buy a carpet set, having the trim around the edges can be expensive even if you make your own carpet!

About £120 on ebay at present.

In wool, fancy blue to match with Royal-blue paint colour, full-set from John Skinner, £225.

There ae some really funny shapes involved for the tunnel parts. And tricky stitching too.

The flat-floor bits would be do-able. But you could just make patterns from wall-paper.

Just bought a mig welder offa yorkshireman

3 pin plug cut off

fitting for the gas cut off

1 wrap of 0.6mm welding wire on the drum

all bundled up so you wouldnt know, christ your a tight lot. its cheaper to buy a carpet set, having the trim around the edges can be expensive even if you make your own carpet!

One up to the Tykes then.

Edited by AlanG