has any got a copy of How to Restore Triumph TR2, 3, 3A, 4 and 4A: Your Step-by-step Guide to Body ... By Roger Williams

If you have one and wouldn't mind parting with it could you let me know and I could buy it off you.

Many thanks.

Paul.

Thanks. I just need the one that covers the TR4a IRS:-))

One book would be great.

Best

Paul.

I have a copy of the said book . . How to restore Triumph tr2,3,3A,4 &4A by Roger Williams. And its definitely ONE book, or at least mine is. Chapter 13 details the IRS & Differential. Alas I don't think at this present time I want to sell it but i'm sure its available from the TR Register.

Noel

There used to be 2 books One for the sidescreen cars and one for the 4-4A. Both books have now been edited into 1 volume that covers TR2 to 4a. I believe the 4-4a specific book is no longer in print so is a little harder to get hold of these days

the later book is available from the TR register shop

http://www.tr-registershop.co.uk/how-to-restore-triumph-tr233a44a-82-p.asp

Cheers

Alan

Edited by Kiwifrog

Thanks Guys. I'll go shopping at the TR Register. Don't know why I didn't think of that!!!!!!

Best wishes.

Paul.