thought i would say hello

Hi

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello. I have today just bought a couple of triumph for restoration. Hopefully the cars will be down in sussex next week and I am hoping the restorers will have both back on the road for me next year. I will keep you all up to date with progress.

Thanks Mark

Hi. It is a 1955 tr2 and a tr3. Were both found in a barn along with a fair few spares. Both are long projects. Expect to get one on road next year and the other in following year. Have to finish my Volvo 1800 first. Well I say me. I mean the guy who does my restorations lol. I will sort out some pics.

Hello Mark,

Your local groups are the Goodwood group - meet third Tuesday at the George in Eartham which is just a few miles from Fontwell, and is North East of Chichester.

The other group nearby is the South Downs Group, they meet second Tuesday somewhere near Lewes.

I'm a member of the Goodwood group - send me your email via pm and I'll put you in touch with our Group Leader. We have quite a few early cars in our group, I have a '54 TR2 and there are at least two other 2's in the group that regularly attend.

Alternatively you can find the group contact info on the TR Register website

Regards

Rod