TR6 Ride height (standard suspension)

I have always thought since owning my tr that its riding too high. Now I do have slightly lower profile tyres on mini lites, so the gap to the top of the arch looks quite big.

Could anyone tell me the precise measurement from the ground to the top of arch, front and rear? My car is on standard springs and this still puzzles me.

Cheers

Interesting question, albeit a bit academic...My car which I've owned for over 40 years, is completely Standard (Pun not intended) in that it's never been restored, has it's oringinal Springs etc and sits on it's original wheels, with the correct 165 size tyres, with the recommended tyre pressures of 22psi front 26psi rear, with spare wheel in the Boot and half a tank of petrol in the tank...mine measures 27" at the front and 26.5" at the rear. No doubt it has settled over the years, one would guess by at least a half inch all round?

Edited by Denis