185 section spare wheel in TR3A!

Due to the modification I carried out on my TR3A (UFN878 ~ The Flying Bedstead!) during its rebuild I am able to fit a 185 section spare wheel in the spare wheel carrier!

I'd love to post a photo. to show how it's done but the dreaded and user unfriendly Dropbox prevents

this! I can't think of a more complicated system of attaching photo's!

Tom.

Due to the modification I carried out on my TR3A (UFN878 ~ The Flying Bedstead!) during its rebuild I am able to fit a 185 section spare wheel in the spare wheel carrier!

I'd love to post a photo. to show how it's done but the dreaded and user unfriendly Dropbox prevents

this! I can't think of a more complicated system of attaching photo's!

Tom.

-------------------------------

Here ya go Tom

DSCF1366_zpsf82264d3.jpg

DSCF1367_zpsc76b6817.jpg

DSCF1365_zps24a32893.jpg

Cheers

Guy

Thanks for your help Guy.

You're a better man than I Gunga Din!!!

I shan't bother with Dropbox ever again even though I've got hundreds of photo's of the rebuild of UFN 878 which I'd dearly love to share with other members!

Tom. :(

Edited by Fireman049

Hope you can get a very good seal round the spare wheel rear panel then or you may find a problem with fumes being drawn in.

Stuart.

Hi Neil ~

No I didn't fit any additional reinforcement. As you know the structure of the TR is quite substantial and removing the boot floor should do no harm to the overall structure.

Tom.

Hi Tom

Sorry to say chap but it does