Nice looking 3A in the states

Yes, a very nice 3A offered a great price Alan.

Sorry, but you can tell I'm getting bored at just the thought of being off my feet for at least three weeks following my knee op next Tuesday, as I can't believe I've actually gone to the bother of identifying a few things which need fixing............., so here goes :rolleyes:

Rather interesting damage to the front chassis rail, a missing suspension rebound bracket, missing baffle plates and no drainage for the boot - I'm sure there are more, so give me a few weeks! :D

Cheers

Andrew

Maybe the boot doesn't leak Andrew ? But to be honest if I was going to buy a finished car I would either pay a reputable company to write a report or see if there was anyone local who could look at the car for me and take some photos. You could also note the bolts instead of screws holding on the rear wings. Its also missing the body number plates in the engine bay and has the wrong engine block.

But the above points would help in negociating the price, now where can I borrow a balaclava to withdraw some money from a bank :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Alan

Edited by Kiwifrog