Yet another 4A wiring question

Having found the elusive holes for the reversing light wiring (thanks Roger), am I right in assuming that as the loom passes over the RH rear wheel arch, leaving a bunch of bullet connectors for the RH rear lights, it then takes a route across the tank, picking up the fuel sender en route, then on to the LH rear wheel arch where it leaves a bunch of bullets for the LH lights?

Peter,

As my boot is stripped out just now, had a look , and thats exactly how my 1967 TR4A is. It was rebuilt some years ago, so not necessarily 100% original?

Cheers

Bob

Thanks Bob, you'll have deduced that I'm now in assembly mode and still finding bits that are missing. I think it's inevitable that mine will differ from original, it already does in so many details but that's not a worry. Longevity and reliability is the watchword.

P