Anyone building a fast road engine for their 5 or early 6?

I am having another clear out of new TR5 parts from my aborted TR5 restoration and have tried to post a picture in the for sale section but am having difficulty, not with the site but with my PC. So I thought you might like to know of the forthcomming picture and bits (tomorrow if i am lucky)

I have (and this is for a LONG BACK CRANK engine ie TR5 or very early 6) the following.

! X Cambridge motorsport/ Racestorations lightweight flywheel with ring gear, clutch bolts and uprated crank bolts.

For any TR six cylinder I have the following new Items:

Alloy engine back plate, Front pulley, Lightweight starter motor (Cambridge motorsport)

Racestorations uprated cylinder head with valves, (unused).

There are many other parts including 2 brand new front bumper irons, and 1 x origional stanpart rear lamp assembly complete with TR5 rear lens.

I have taken the photograph so will post tomorrow with prices (all very reasonable as at the request of Mrs 6 "i" want to clear the wardrobe that they live in.

Hope this has tickled someones fancy.

see you tomorrow

Dam this drought!

hi red 6,

did you receive my pm ?

there are some parts i am interested in.

cheers,

conrad