Prescott Hill Climb. - May 20th

Yup - planning on going to watch - the car will not be ready unfortunately otherwise I'd join you on the hill!

If concerned about making a fool of yourself, just enter the Cavalcade (cheapest option), then hold back a little at the start line to create a bit of space between you and the car in front - and have fun!

if the engine is at all modified, you'll probably need 1st gear on the tight left-hander after the dip.

Already booked in, so I'll see you there.

Ian Cornish

I'll be their posing with my smart red TR3A, but not making an ass of myself attempting the hill. I'm hoping to meet other owners etc.

Hi Ash

As you're local, I'm not sure if you know that the local rotary club hold an open classic event at Prescott each year - £46 for 2 runs. This year it'll be on 13 May so you can get a few practice runs in and then impress us all the following weekend!

Planning to attend and have a ride up the hill climb.

Anyone else going?

I am, got my ticket and that gives you two runs, one sighting and one for fun.............. :ph34r:

The NLG are making a weekend of it, looking forward to it, remember, if you don't snag the teeth you're not trying hard enough :D:D:D