A nice bit of work.

At malvern last year I bought a couple of front wings from Mr Petchy, not cheap, but pretty straight, I couldnt get them in my car so TR Bitz came to the rescue and brought them back for me.

Time being tight I didnt do anything with them and only collected them last week, when I bought them they had a bit of surface rust in places but nothing to worry about, so I started to remove it with a rotary wire brush and was surprised to find that one wing had had a repair panel fitted. I hadnt noticed it at Malvern.

The repair is very good and I'm posting a pic or two, for others may learn where to cut and splice it, its a but weld and I wish my welding was as good.

Just got to get them painted and fitted now.

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05323.jpg

DSC05328.jpg

Walter does have some very good guys repairing panels for him, now you can understand the price Peter.

Stuart.

I have seen some of these panels in Walter's "barn" ( Well, what a barn ! :blink::blink: ), they are expensive BUT worth the price.

Chris.