Sadly the time has come that my '59 Phase II Peerless is up for sale. It's in the UK, and if you're interested, please send me an email to richard (at) craigsonline (dot co dot uk)

It's a well known car and has featured in several magazine articles, and is obviosuly well known in the register.

It'll be such a shame to see it go!

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard,

I have send you a PM sunday morning, but no reply yet : is it really an "UK buyers only" car :unsure: ?

Chris <_<

Richard

Missed the advert when it was live, posted as sold now, nice car !!

So go on, how much does a nice Peerless go for ??

Or if you're bashful, how much did you originally offer it for...........................(I can't be the only person interested !)B)

Thanks Peter

£9K, sounds cheap to me, hope it's gone to a good home, pity its in France though .........................

Maybe we'll see it down in Angouleme, supporting Peter Peerless !!

B)

Apologies, just got back to check my PM's!

I'd have let the car go to France

Cheers

Richard

Sorry John: Mis read the first word :unsure: Any one seen my glasses....................

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought the Peerless, :D:D I think they are fantastic things. Hope I can give it a good home and it will share the garage with my Yellow Tr2 FIA racer. B)

I will need to get to know fellow owners as I am sure I will be in need of information and spares at some time.

Brian.

Hi Wriggley Monkey,

well with a monica like that your in already :D

any pronlems... get in touch or flag it up on "our forum" www.peerless-gt.co.uk. :P