Hi Chaps, a longshot this one.

I'M needing the bottom skirt of the front apron on a tr3a, rest is good, just the bottom front stuffed by a po.

Anyone got the opposite to me?

John.

John,

I'm on the wrong side of he pond so what I have wouldn't help anyway. The three I have all have issues with that lower section. They get dinged, crunched and then the rust rust. starts. The few good ones I've seen were too costly for me and expensive to ship too. I'm sure this is not too encouraging but perhaps you'll get lucky. I finally decided to fix my original.

From the description on their website, Radford Panel has a "front valance lower repair panel" listed, though I've never seen it. (http://www.radfordpanel.com/tr2.htm) . I don't see it listed anywhere else. No pictures or anything on their site, so I can only assume this is what you need. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has used one or has any information on this.

Tom Mulligan

If dealing with NDMetal, just make sure that what you get is fit for purpose before parting with hard-earned cash.

You'll not find their advert in TR Action now.

Ian Cornish