Where to go to re-chrome bumpers

You could also take a look at the Harrington Stainless Steel ones. I was quoted a price of £350 to get an original TR3a front bumper rechromed and a complete complete set of F & R in new stainless is only £375.

There are varying reports of quality with the stainless tho'. Menno (TR3a owner) seems very happy with his but if you search for Harrington on the web you will find sites with people complaining of the quality (fit & thickness of material).

Rgds Ian

Hi

I dont know your location but had my rear bumper reshaped and rechromed after an accident, and then had the front and both overriders done by,.. Bob Cooper of Chrome Restoration Services in Coventry,..The rear including the reshape was £265 in Nov 2008 and the front 3 bits £165 both jobs included return postage as i live on the south coast,.Saw his work on a stall at the Classic show at the NEC.

Both bumpers still looking good, obviously normal dissclaimers apply. might be worth a call

Work 02476 364004

Home 01785 212878

Good luck with your search Phil..

• 3 weeks later...