YouTube "TR movie star"

Hi Everyone !

Just discovered my interview during the NEC Meguiar's Club Showcase 2008. Quite a suprise, and wanna share it !

Regards,

Congratulations, Raymond. That is an excellent interview and the car looks fantastic. You really got the chrome looking well - very shiny! Especially the instruments. Really good work.

Please publish a series of photos on this site, showing all the details inside and out, from various angles, so the rest of us know how high to aim for in our restorations.

Regards,

Martin

Great to see one of my favourite cars again - just the right amount of personal touches that make it stand out from the 'totally as original' concours cars.

Would have been nice to have had a longer interview.

Raymond,

Great - well done.

It was so good to meet you at the NEC last autumn.

Perhaps you will be at Malvern in July? I hope so.

Best wishes,

Ian Cornish

Raymond,

Great - well done.

It was so good to meet you at the NEC last autumn.

Perhaps you will be at Malvern in July? I hope so.

Best wishes,

Ian Cornish

Hello Ian & All others,

Thank you for the kind replies!

Ian, I will be not at the IWE this year. It's the first time since 1997 I'm not joining the party. This time due to some health difficulties (operation & recovering) which are not to serious and only temporary. But I'm almost shure I will be at the 40th next year. Whising you all lots of fun and joy at this year's International.

Regards,