Frank, I don't know the answer, but I had to bend my TR4 pedal as it was sticking too far away from the bulkhead, even with full throttle. What I am trying to say is to make sure that it goes to the "floor" when you push it down.

Rod

Gents: I believe the previous owner got a bit aggressive with the petrol. :P BUT - should this section of the shaft be straight or curved?

pedal.jpg

Frank they are normally straight but as you have surmised the DPO must have had a heavy right foot ;):lol:. Its all down to the adjustment of the lock stop on the floor and making sure that you get full throttle movement at the carb end.

Stuart.

It may have been 'adjusted' for heel-and-toeing - check whether or not the pedal was level with the brake pedal.

Thanks to all who responded. A little heat and Hammer/Anvil and she will be straight again.

cheers, fja